TERMS POLICIES AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
LIMOUSINE BILLING & RATES
PHL charges for passenger transportation services in accordance with the minimum to maximum hourly rates intervals and minimum rates for specified one-way trips on the Sea-to-Sky corridor as set by the Passenger Transportation board of BC (Minimum-Maximum Rates and Standard Rules for Limousines in BC/ October 14th, 2015)
Table I: Minimum and Maximum Hourly Limousine Rates in BC (before allowable discounts) Minimum & Maximum Rates
||Stretch Cars||Stretch SUVs
|Seats (excluding driver)||3-5||Variable*||8-11||8-16||17 or more|
|Minimum Hourly Rate||$75||$90||$110||$150||$175|
|Maximum Hourly Rate||$150||$160||$175||$240||n/a|
- Customers are billed from the time the vehicle arrives at the pick-up location (not earlier than the time booked or actual time started), until the time of the final drop-off time with applicable hourly minimum, and no less the time previously reserved. Fractions of an hour are rounded to next 15 minutes increment that has begun. Excess time is charged based on the nominal hourly rate plus applicable taxes and gratuity, if available. A minimum number of hours billed applies for certain charters and as disclosed by the reservation personnel at the time of the reservation.
- PHL may require the customer to pay for: all ferry, bridge and tunnel tolls and other public fees such as parking and park entrance fees that apply to the limousine or its occupants (including the driver) and tolls for the return trips, meet-and-greet fee, vehicle decoration or preparation, meals or accommodation for the drivers, vehicle clean up fees, stand by rates, a per kilometer or per hour rate from the company’s home base (or an intermediary point) to or from the passenger pick up or drop off location.
- GST will be charged as legally required.
- All published rates are subject to change without notice within the regulated intervals. Current rates are confirmed at the time a reservation is made.
- All rates are calculated in the local currency and billed in CDN dollars at the prevailing exchange rate.
- The services can be paid by cash, Interac Etransfer, cheque (when a credit card authorization form has been submitted and processed until the cheque clears with the issuer’s bank), PayPal, credit card, or billed to the client’s corporate account. PHL accepts the following credit cards: MasterCard, VISA, AMEX. PHL also accepts BITCOIN for its services at a parity agreed upon at the time of the reservation. The Credit Card provided at the time the reservation is processed must be presented by the cardholder accompanied by valid photo ID at pick-up, unless a signed third party credit card authorization form has been obtained and approved by PHL prior to the beginning of service, or a Corporate Account has been activated.
- PHL can include, at its sole discretion, a 10′ complimentary en route bathroom break on any point-to-point transfer exceeding 60′ in duration, and up to a 10 minute complimentary waiting time at pick-up for the point-to-point transfers; delays exceeding 10′ will be charge in 15 min increments, calculated from the reserved pick-up time. Additional stops will be allowed subject to scheduling constrains, and billed/ charged based on the PHL hourly rate in 15′ increments, plus applicable taxes.
- PHL includes up to 30/45 minutes complimentary waiting time for domestic/ US-International arrivals respectively, starting at posted plane’s landing time (as monitored on line or provided by the Airline or Airport). Failure to contact your Chauffeur or the PHL reservation/ dispatch personnel with in that timeframe might be deemed a “no show” and trigger a full charge of the fare plus taxes and gratuity for the trip as quoted at the time of the reservation. PHL abilities to monitor private flights schedules are restricted, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving on a private plane that is delayed by more than 15 minutes.
- A non-refundable deposit of between 25 and 50% of the total fare, applicable taxes and gratuity is required to secure a wedding, prom or tour reservation; the balance has to be paid in full 30 days before the date of the wedding charter, if the reservation is not placed and secured within 30 days to the mentioned date.
SAFETY RELATED LEGAL RESTRICTIONS AND RULES
Open alcohol is not permitted in a moving vehicle, and in the presence of minors, according to the Liquor Control Act of BC. PT issued stickers that are clearly displayed on or near the passenger doors on all the PHL Perimeter Seating Passenger Vehicles. The vehicle operator and chaperons will not allow boarding of the vehicle with alcohol, but rather, if present, ask the passengers to store it in the separate luggage compartment or remove it from accompanying belongings; extreme diligence and care will be applied when minors are part of the group.
Legal restrictions prohibit standing up in the PSPV (Perimeter Seating Passenger Vehicles) when moving at a speed of more than 30 km/hour; caution is advised when moving around the vehicle at any time, even if the vehicle has support/dance poles installed.
Passengers should be aware at all times during a charter of the location of the emergency exits of the PSPV and seatbelts (where equipped), the fire extinguisher and first aid medical kit locations, and the interdiction of standing or seating in the door way or exit well, or accessing any of the emergency exits, including windows, hatches and doors, or their release handles, other then in the case of an emergency or accident.
For the purpose of improving safety and quality of the service, the PHL Inc. reserves the right to monitor and record sound and images from inside the PSPV at anytime during the charter.
PHL reserves the right to request and charge a security deposit of $300-$500 or the equivalent of the deductible on the comprehensive insurance policy on the limousines reserved for every charter or point-to-point transfer. The deposits are meant to cover in part or in full for PHL incidentals expenses incurred due to passengers’ requests or actions, such as but not limited to: unscheduled extensions of the service not covered by previous payment, damage or excessive cleaning and detailing resulting from the passengers’ use of the vehicle, fees or fines incurred by PHL due to passengers’ requests or actions, late cancellations, etc. PHL will refund to the customer that portion of the deposit not retained to cover aforementioned incidentals, after the completion of the charter and upon release by the driver.
The customer (on board passengers, or the third party engaging and paying for the charter) is deemed responsible and will be charged for damage repairs and excessive cleaning expenses caused by the respective customer, including but not limited to:
- glassware breakage, smoking, excessive mess and spillage or vomit: up to $500.00
- breakage, burns, tears, and other damage to the vehicle and its equipment: up to $500.00 or the insurance deductible on accidental and insured damage.
- full repair/ cleaning costs caused by intentional damage/ vandalism, or by opening a door into a stationary or moving object, will be charged to the customer and/or deferred to the local law enforcement agency towards full recovery and/or criminal prosecution.
TERMINATION OF A CHARTER
PHL reserves the right to interrupt and/or terminate any charter without refund, and/or call for Police assistance if the Chauffeur or Dispatcher on duty have been verbally or physically abused or threatened by the customers on board, or have reasons to believe that the safety and integrity of the PHL vehicle and passengers are endangered by the customers’ behavior, or if the aforementioned PHL representatives have reasons to believe that the customers on board are in possession of any illegal material and/or substance. Moreover, PHL reserves the right to refuse service at its sole discretion.
- PHL shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control including but not limited to weather, traffic and road conditions, and breakdowns.
- PHL assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings, or any items left in the vehicle.
- The vehicles provided might not be identical with the vehicles contracted or Featured on this website. PHL reserves the right to replace the vehicle contracted with a similar or superior vehicle of the same capacity or higher. The upgrade, if necessary, will be provided at no extra charge to the client. Vehicle type (i.e. executive sedan, stretched limousine stretched SUV limousine, van, limo bus etc.) and base color can only be guaranteed if specifically requested and granted at the time of the reservation for charters charged at minimum four hours.
By entering into a service agreement with PHL Inc. and Seasons Event Group Inc. (our wholesale subsidiary) the Customer (on behalf of all the passengers on the charter contracted), indemnifies the aforementioned companies and their representatives and employees against any liability from personal injury or property damage resulting from the passengers disregarding or not complying with the legal restrictions, rules and policies (including the usage of the “dance poles”) as outlined in this this Terms and Conditions and Indemnifying Agreement Document.